Billie Gibbs

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thing 14

     So, Today, I played with a couple new tools and found Gliffy to be a pain in the you know what!  I didnt like that one at all!  As a matter of fact, I moved on to the Mind Map and made a flow chart of my immediate family. I used bubbl.us and it was very user friendly.  I didnt have any problem at all unlike with Gliffy.  I had a fun time and had the ability to be really creative.  Changing text size and font color is a fave of mine in anything I make, and this one was really easy.  Being an accounting major originally 20 years ago, I could see where the flow charts could be useful then when explaining the financial statement.  But I am trying to figure out how I could use it in the classroom.  This one will require a little more thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment