Billie Gibbs

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thing 2

Thing 2

     Well, I have to admit, this whole blogging thing is going to be interesting.  Thank goodness for the very explicit directions.  I have never even read a blog before let alone created one but I definitely see the potential for making this a new hobby!

     To me, setting it up was easy but again, the directions were very clear.  Since creating it, I have noticed that several of my colleagues have created blogs and use them daily almost like most would use Facebook.  They share pictures of their children and talk about the day they had and what adventures that day entailed.  Family from afar can share in the journey with their family and still feel a part of it...  Really interesting!

     I really put no creativity in creating my posting blog name.  Just me, Billie Gibbs.  I have found that I use so many screen names and passwords that the simpler I keep them, the easier it is to remember them. So, that easy.

     My avatar was difficult for me to create.  Not on the instructional technical side but on the descriptive side.  Did I want to be funny and different or again, just me?  So I enlisted the help of my younger daughter and let her help me pick and choose...  She pretty much pegged me as me with just a different hair style...  But that was fun, enlightened me on her perspective and made her feel pretty important to be helping mom on her homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment