Billie Gibbs

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thing 7

Thing 7

     I have chosen to create a FLICKR account and have some fun with a few photo's.  I am an avid scrapbooker and I take pictures all the time.  I like to upload them to save them and only print when I am ready to put in albums.  This particular photo is from Paris Landing last March.  I think this website will be a good tool for this too!  And I love the fact that I can add friends to see the photos!  I like facebook for that as well but I have to admit, I don't want to show EVERYONE!  This website allows me to share with one or two or a specified group of people.  I like this alot.

     I can see using this in the classroom.  I can take photo's of various things and upload to aid in presentations or just as conversation tools.  It has potential to be easily navigated although at first, I had some difficulty, not much, but some.

No comments:

Post a Comment