Billie Gibbs

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thing 6

Thing 6

     Today, I explored some of the tools available on the web2.0 website.  There were alot of options to look at many of them useful in alot of different ways.  I played around with enthuse.me and realized there are several ways to bring this tool in the classroom.
     For one, this is a website to "showcase" you!  So you would open and create and profile and tell about yourself a little bit.  Then you would post your "insights" to certain topics.  I immediately invisioned a student (older one of course) creating a profile and presenting or displaying a project!  This could potentially alleviate  dragging the big poster boards on the school bus and all the boxes for diarama's and so forth...  If you upload pictures and descriptions and then use this in the classroom as a presentation tool, I could see this being very beneficial.
     http://www.enthuse.me/bgibbs5apsu#/  Look at what I accomplished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment