Billie Gibbs

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thing 8

Thing 8

     Flicker mashups could be used in many ways in the classroom.  Mainly, I think in presentations as eye catchers or attention getters/keepers.  This very neat puzzle as a matter of fact, could be placed in a power point explaining Paris Landing and its geographical facts.  This was a fairly easy concept that could be taught to kids of all ages.  

     I have a pretty profound opinion on using photo's and sharing photo's online.  I have a facebook account and am so conscous of what photo's I add to it.  I want to protect my childrens faces and demographics as much as I can.  With this being said, I use online photo's alot.  I upload photos's to online sites to print,  I use websites to make photo projects and things such as that.  I just try to monitor and be safe with which sites I use.


No comments:

Post a Comment