Billie Gibbs

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thing 4

Thing 4

     Commenting is very important in the blogging world.  How else are you grow and learn as an educator without collaborating?  Everyone has a good idea every now and again, you can only hope they post or publish it somewhere and allow you to experience it to...

     When you comment on someones blog, you open yourself up and allow interaction with your collegues and friends.  however, what you comment can be used for you or against you.  The comment you make needs to be meaningful and purposeful.  If someone has already stated the obvious, dont add insult to injury "just to be commenting" and putting your name out there.  You dont want to be afraid of commenting.  If you are certain about what you have to say then find the confidence and put it out there.

     I am still trying to find some blogs to follow.  I have several friends that blog on a personal level so I plan to find them and share.  Jsut not there yet.  I have found a few from the class to go with and I have to say I am pretty impressed with the designs and layouts that are being used.  I'll be back when I have finished looking around :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree that you should be confident in making a comment on someone's blog. You should also be very certain you have said what you truly meant, and not what you may have felt in the moment. You may regret what you've chosen to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have picked up some useful ideas just reading the blogs of other students in this section. I am looking forward to the things I will learn as I move out of this section into blogging cyber space.

    ReplyDelete